Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Friendliness

                                              Friendliness

Friendliness I am going to tell you about friendliness and what it means.

I thing friendliness means being kind and helpful friendliness means a lot of things.

This week I am going to try be there for the people that are sad and lonely.

                                                                                                   


















I learned how to do the margins.They go right left and centre. Next I want to put a box around the photo.  

1 comment:

  1. Cool Blake! I like the way that you have thought about what you learnt through doing this post! I wonder how do you get a box around the photo? - Tricky!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about