Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Wananga Reflection

 Today I will be talking about what I have done in P.E.  For the past couple of weeks we have been practising for athletics.  In the first 30 minutes of P.E Mr let me and a couple other student practice high jump while some people went outside and practised sprinting.  When I was doing high jump I could only jump over the bar when it was 1m 30cm high.  Then after doing high jump I went outside and practised doing sprints with the blocks for the first time.  Then when we had a race and the loser had to do 10 push ups.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blake, I have enjoyed reading about what you have been doing in P.e the past week. I am impressed that you have jumped over 1m 30cm high. It really shows you have hops and you can jump high. It looks like you have enjoyed p.e the past week. For next time maybe you could add a little more information and maybe add a picture or video of you doing your activities. Keep it up brutha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blakey,I like how have told us what you have been doing and how you have been practicing for athletics.It's good to see you have jumped 1 metre and 30 cm.Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about